As much moaning as I did driving to work in the wintertime, I have to admit that the Spring/Summer commute so far is FAB! You simply cannot imagine all of the things I get to experience now that my eyes don’t have to be glued to the icy roads.
– Man with his thumb shoved up his nose to the knuckle … hope he got it okay
– Delightful cattle smells … both on the road and off
– The SUN cresting over the mountain … beautiful
– Cell phone chats … with all those windows down I hear lots
– Angry drivers … Impossible to be angry in summer, I say
– Flowers, Flowers and more flowers … HOORAY!
– Driver asleep at the wheel … being the concerned citizen that I am, I honk
– Learning all makes and models of cars … one day I hope to have a new one
– Starting to recognize my fellow commuters … who doesn’t enjoy a friendly morning nod?
– Spotting Starbucks up ahead … OK, rain or shine, I’m there
Love that commute!